Friday, January 6, 2017

Challenge #1 at Sending Paw Prints


I made a card for challenge #1 at Sending Paw Prints.  The challenge is to use paw prints on a blank thank you card which can be sent on to two rescue organizations that Sending Paw Prints supports.  I chose this cute Scottie dog from My Favorite Things set Lucky Dog along with some paw print paper I found at Micheals.  The white paper is textured with a tree bark pattern, though it may be hard to see it in the photo.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamps set Happy Dance.  I used my Copics to color that handsome little Scottie.

If you're stopping by and haven't had a chance to visit Sending Paw Prints, hop on over and check out the blog.  It's a worthy cause and making some thank you cards for our furry friends is a lot of fun.  Guidelines are provided too!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Hey stranger - it's good to see you posting again, especially with such a great card! I really like the design with paw prints and what a fun challenge too! TC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Mae it is so good to see you again. This sounds like a fantastic cause and I will definitely stop over there. Anything to do with dogs!!!!! You made a beautiful card and did a wonderful job with your coloring of this little Scottie. Thanks for letting us know about this organization and wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Mae, love your scottie and the coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much!!! Hugs, Karen Howard @ Sending Paw Prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! I'm going to check out Sending Paw Prints since I adore dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!