Saturday, July 21, 2018

Fusion Outdoor Room Sketch Challenge

The sketch from the Fusion Outdoor Room Challenge really caught my eye, and  I knew almost instantly what card I wanted to make.  I've had this stamp, Chickadee - Flying from Magenta for almost five years now and I've never used it before.  After stamping it with SU! Early Espresso, I added a bit of color to it with my Copics, cut it out  and paired it with some Basic Gray papers, an MFT stitched rounded rectangle die, and a just ordered and received stamp from Papertrey Ink's set called Penned Elegance

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you're having an excellent day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and a great take on the Fusion challenge! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!