Friday, March 18, 2016

Cards in Envy Beautiful Butterflies Challenge


The current challenge at Cards in Envy is Beautiful Butterflies. I've been using My Favorite Things stitched border dies for a lot of cards I've been making recently, and this card is no exception.  I love the way it adds interest to a card, yet keeps it nice and flat.
  • Floral paper from Echo Park Happy Days
  • Sentiment stamp unkown from my stash
  • MFT stitched border die
  • Verve Sprightly Sprigs die accented with Copic marker
  • Butterfly stamp and die from Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Butterflies.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you're having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I just love the design on this pretty card with the curvy split panels! It's great to see your blog post after such a long absence. I hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you lost your furry friends, but I feel your pain. We lost our 2 chihuahuas and a mini dachshund all within a 2 year period, and life hasn't been the same since. Chin up, your dogs were lucky to have you loving and caring for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee Mae! Haven't been on your blog in ages so I was sorry to see you have lost some of your furry friends. I am down to one old dog also so I know how hard it is to lose them. Your beautiful polka-dot butterfly really grabbed my attention! Love the DP you used with it too. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Mae, This card is so pretty! Love the pairing of the butterfly and dp. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you used on this card and the pretty red dotted butterfly is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!