Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #4

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #4 is to use print on a card.  I went to JoAnn's last week and saw this cute dog themed paper and knew right away what card I wanted to make!  I used Mojo Monday sketch #478 for the layout and the doggie stamp and die is from My Favorite Things Lucky Dog set, paired with a thank you sentiment from Avery Elle's Simply Said You.  Circle dies are Spellbinders.

Thanks for looking and I hope you are enjoying your day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and I adore that paper. That is a very good cause. I have not been blogging for a long time so I just read about 3 of your "babies" going over the rainbow bridge. We just lost our two "babies" in January and February. It was the worse thing we have ever gone through. I have been making cards for a couple of our local shelters and I love doing it. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!