Friday, May 26, 2017

Furry Friends Challenge

Thought I'd share some cards I'm making for this month's Splitcoast Stamper's Cards for a Cause.  We are making cards for Cards for Hospitalized Kids.  Of course I pulled out my Paper Smooches stamps to make some fun cards for kids. When I read this week's e-mail from Simon Said Stamps challenge blog, I noticed their Wednesday Challenge was Furry Friends featuring Paper Smooches Stamps so I decided I would enter the challenge.

My card uses the cat and sentiment from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set, papers from Simple Stories SN@P! paper pad, and the notebook die from My Favorite Things.  I colored the image with Copics.

I also made two other cards shown below which I'm also sharing because I think they are just so dang cute.  The gator is from Paper Smooches Zoo Crew stamp set and the bear is from Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals stamp set. The sentiment stamp for both of these cards is from Technique Tuesday's set Awesome.  Papers and the die are the same as my featured card.



Hope you're enjoying your day - thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. these are super cute cards, totally luv your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all perfect, love them and fab colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!